As one of the world’s largest component suppliers in the wind power sector our customer can look back on around 100 years of company history. In their R&D hub in the Ruhr area they focus on the development of innovative power-dense wind turbine gearboxes in the multi-mega-watt class. Become part of a highly innovative and international team and benefit from many design and development opportunities, challenging and varied projects, a modern working environment and attractive conditions!
- Development and further development of novel multi-MW gearbox concepts from the overall architecture to the component level
- Optimization of existing designs in terms of reliability, efficiency, power density, noise emissions
- RCA along with optimization of gearbox designs as well as the standardization of components
- Creation of parametric CAD models in close collaboration with simulation experts to define system requirements
- Close collaboration with internal and external partners located worldwide
- Completed university degree in mechanical engineering or comparable qualification
- Professional experience in the design of planetary and special gears
- Strong user knowledge of calculation and CAD tools, preferably KiSSsoft and CATIA
- Knowledge of relevant standards and certification requirements
- Experience in cross-location and cross-functional collaboration
- Goal-oriented, self-organized and motivated
- A manageable willingness to travel and intercultural competence
- Fluent oral and written English skills
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung! Bitte zögern Sie nicht, uns bei Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Stelle zu kontaktieren.
Ihre Ansprechpartnerin: Frau Janina Dorner (+49 2325 589 44 0)